In reference to the kitty, YES! I kept kitty quarantined from the other's until her doc's appt (found = Sat, appt = mon), she was dosed for everything, 1st vaccinations, fleas, ear mites, and worms! It was a rough day for her but it hasn't made a dent in her energy supply, lol! Thank you mush-doctor! ;)
4 comments:
Wha!! How did they get plans for the bastard estate? I can't wait to hang out in suits watching such fine entertainment.
OMG!!! I want this guy performing at a party we throw!! Book him, book him now!!! LOL!!!!!!
In reference to the kitty, YES! I kept kitty quarantined from the other's until her doc's appt (found = Sat, appt = mon), she was dosed for everything, 1st vaccinations, fleas, ear mites, and worms! It was a rough day for her but it hasn't made a dent in her energy supply, lol! Thank you mush-doctor! ;)
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahha!! I am glad I just watched that now because I am now done for the day as well.
Post a Comment